Monday, April 25, 2016

Million Dollar Duplicator Review - Brand new version for 2016

MILLION DOLLAR DUPLICATOR SCAM


million dollar duplicator

Learn about Million Dollar Duplicator below - BRAND NEW FOR 2016:

Million Dollar Duplicator is a new version of a binary options trading robot released in 2015. This new version I call "MDD 2.0". 

The video on the official Million Dollar Duplicator website is very compelling and I was immediately impressed, but this is probably a scam.

I decided to test Million Dollar Duplicator 2.0. It took me about one week to get it coordinated with my broker and set up properly, but it's working now. So far we have had losses.

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to results with Million Dollar Duplicator. You can see some testimonials I've posted on my Twitter account, too.

I really hope Million Dollar Duplicator turns out well, as good as the last one, but time will tell. I will update this review next week after the results are in.

CHECK OUT MY PREVIOUS RESULTS WITH THE FIRST RELEASE OF MMD 1.0 last year:

UPDATE 1/12/2015:

Here is my most recent trades up, doing OK so far with 5 wins and no losses:

You can read my previous newsletter updates below:

Dear Newsletter Members, Friends & Family,


MUST-READ: WHISTLE-BLOWER COMES FORWARD + NEW PRIVATE BOT:

You will remember in my last newsletter that I talked about a person who works for a big broker who has come to me with some very interesting insider information (see previous newsletter below for full story). He is using the pseudonym of "Chad Kowenski" (not his real name, to protect his identity).

Chad has been working on his own trading system, using and implementing all of the knowledge he has gained while working for his broker. It's finally ready for beta testing, so he's asked me to release it on a limited basis. You will be truly impressed by this product, because it is unlike anything I have ever seen. It confirms for me everything he's told me so far about the 'inner workings' of the brokersHe told me they mainly focus on helping the big clients with older, long-term accounts make big money, but his software changes that for the 'little guy'. He is somewhat of a "whistle-blower". When you see the video for his software, he goes into a lot more detail.

You will have to email me and ask for the 'Private Bot' to receive it. Even if you choosenot to sign up, that's ok, because his video is incredibly educational. You will learn so much 'behind the scenes' information on how the brokers really work!

He has asked me to only give it to about 10 people this week, though he said next week he may release it to more people. He said he's releasing it through me, but that a few other people have gotten the link to his product and they are spreading it around already, and he's not happy about it. I really want to protect him, because the brokers will destroy him if they find out who he is.

FAST CASH UPDATE:

I've added 'FAST CASH' to my Master List due to the compelling and must-watch video they've produced. The makers of the product also asked me to place it on my Master List, after verifying the link was, indeed, their link and not a bad link. I'm not endorsing it as I haven't used it, but it does look truly amazing. Again, I really wanted to present it for people so they can watch it and see if it's something they're interested in, but I am not endorsing it at this time. I may test it next week, if my schedule and time permits.

Don't forget to visit my Master List for the newest updates.

MILLION DOLLAR DUPLICATOR UPDATE:

It's too early to tell how "Million Dollar Duplicator" going to perform, but I have heard some good reports so far. I'm still waiting for it to trade, but sometimes delays do occur as brokers connect to the software. That can take a few days. I'm looking forward to the results (I did receive some reports of people skeptical of it, but I'm going to wait for results to make the final judgment, at least by next week).


That is all for now. I am traveling and using a laptop, so it's not easy for me to get a lot of work done. I wanted to get this update out to everyone, though. I'm also planning a full update on how each and every bot on my Master List is performing, either through my own tests and experiences or testimonials I receive for bots I'm not using.

IMPORTANT WARNING: Don't open emails you don't trust! Stick with my Master List, my newsletters and my personal emails. We're seeing reports all over of hackers sending out viruses and other sneaky tactics to get you to open dangerous emails. Always stick with trusted sources!


NOTE: Update on 'Fash Cash biz' below or see my Twitter.

It's been an extremely busy week for me (more below on that). Let's get started on the latest news:

I'm blown away by "Million Dollar Duplicator" - I love the video, I love the testimonials and video evidence SHOWING their accounts working in real time. I've never seen anything like it.

I truly hope and pray this is the "God-send" I've been looking for and I know many of you have been looking and praying for.

Must-read:

A BROKER 'WHISTLE-BLOWER' HAS COME FORWARD WITH AMAZING SECRETS
:

This is something I can't wait to share fully with the public, but here's a basic outline:

I have been contacted by a personal account manager with a very big broker. He's told me he has some secrets and suggestions on how to get some of these trading bots to work better, and how to work with brokers to get them to let you make big money with them (in a unique way that benefits both you and them).

His suggestions are detailed and very exciting. He's told me he wants me to tell his story, because he says he trusts me and likes what I'm trying to do in the industry.

I'll have more on his story soon, hopefully an article within two weeks. He's still telling his story, and he's a little nervous for his own safety for putting it out. He says the brokers really don't want people to know about these secrets, and that they usually only share them with exclusive, "big time clients". Some of his insights are really going to help people, and they've already helped me, as I've implemented some of his suggestions myself and they do appear to work with virtually all brokers.

It's really wonderful when people like this come forward to help. I do encourage those who have tips, advice and successes to share their experiences. That's partly why I ask for testimonials, I want people to know what's working and what isn't. Email me at ChristianityNewsToday1@gmail.com

OTHER NEWS:


Cedar Finance appears to be shut down for some people. I've lost access to my account. Thankfully, I did not have much money in it, but other people do. I'm very concerned and I'm looking for answers on this.

I've been travelling quite a bit across Europe, meeting with my lawyers and development team. We're moving forward and will have some big news soon. (Sadly, we've also had a few setbacks, as well.) However, our lawsuit against some of the bad brokers looks like it's going to move forward successfully. I'll have much more news in the coming month.

Since I've been so busy, I am really behind. There are times I don't have Internet access or access to my laptop, so it's slowing me down. The best source for up to date information is my Twitter. You should try to check it a few times a week.

People also keep asking about "Gold Digger" - yes, it is excellent still and I highly recommend it. People are doing great with it! Not only have I received good testimonials, positive testimonials have also been posted on other sites on the Internet. It's clearly a "must have" trading software. Read my review here.

And don't forget, PLEASE read my, "30 Days to Online Income". It answers so many questions, including some about Million Dollar Duplicator in my review above.

God bless,

Roy T.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roy,I am very happy to found your website and also so far I have received 2 newsletter from you,excellent contents.I have been trading forex for almost 1 year now but no good result yet.Looks like binary options is more straight forward compare to forex.T he only challenge here is the choosing the right broker and system.Struggling for too long need a break and also help.
    Thanks.Thiru

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rhere good day Roy hope you well and that GOD IS STRENGHTENING YOU TO KEEP ON WITH HIS WORK TO HELP POEPLE /NOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH (HFT) THEY ARE QUIET IS THE SYSTEM STILL IN GOOD WORKING ORDER IS GO OPTION STILL THE RECOMENDED BROKER

    ReplyDelete