Wednesday, July 15, 2015

100 Percent Profit Bot REVIEW - Scam or Real?

100 Percent Profit Bot


REVIEW: 100% Profit Bot - GRADE: C+

***UPDATED: This system is FULL and CLOSED 

*** UPDATED: Oct 13th, 2015 - see my Master List for two new positive testimonials for "100 Percent Profit Bot", including Mark who got his account up to $135,000! It's still going strong. 

This tremendous new binary options trading bot takes things to a new level of accuracy and professionalism as not yet seen in a binary bot.

You will notice immediately the honesty of the video, the thoroughness of the presentation and materials, the level of verification and proofs, the authenticity of the testimonials and lastly, the very good likelihood you will be happy with this ironclad trading bot. 

No other trading bot has a "community" aspect as this one, with total openness and frequent updating and beta testing through SportsMavin's Rainmaker365 website. It's simply tremendous the level of transparency and effort that has gone into this trading bot, along with the continued improvements and updates. 

 
100 percent profit bot scam or real
CBS News article about 100 Profit Bot

100 Percent Profit Bot really does force you to withdraw your winnings!

The great thing about "100% Profit Bot" is that it forces you to withdraw your winnings, or it won't trade! It uses a multi-tiered broker system and through this method they are able to produce maximum profits for minimal risk. They also use a "Martingale" style loss recovery trade strategy that can quickly result in huge gains. No one else offers this.

100% profit bot scam or real

Through my use and investigation of this product, I discovered they are doing things honestly, transparently and providing excellent customer service. 
You can feel confident your customer care issues will be handled with care with the team at 100 Percent Profit Bot. They care about their customers, and they do their best to answer emails and questions. They're also constantly testing and updating the bot algorithm and improving it! Very impressive! 

All I can say is, "Wow!" This is a great system.

MORE TESTIMONIALS POURING IN:


NEW TESTIMONIAL 2/1/15 SHAWN B"100% Profit Bot was 3-0 for me this past week. Trading @ $25, with that kind of accuracy I wish it would trade more." 


NEW TESTIMONIAL 2/2/15 DIRK N.: "I also want share a very positive experience. The group around 100percentprofitbot seems really honest try to reach their goal. They communicate very open at a public forum, make a live webinar very week and answer questions there."


Why I didn't give it an "A+" grade

There are some claims in the video about how binary options systems work (basically, about their competitors) that are not entirely true. It's unfortunate, and I don't agree with it, because they're just trying to position themselves as "better" than everyone else. Maybe they are, but they shouldn't use sketchy claims to prop themselves up or blast competitors to that extent.

My secret -- "Getting in early" 

Sign ups are closing soon! There are only 2000 spots open and they are closing fast, so get in now. I've talked a lot in my newsletter about how one of my binary options secrets is to get in early with these systems.

A lot of times, when you get in early, you will make the most money. This has happened time and time again, so I know it works. I got in early on Walter Green's system, and so did the people who took my advice. Later on, his system wasn't as effective. 

I hope my review has been helpful, and if you have any questions, just email me at ChristianityNewsToday1@gmail.com

God bless,

Roy @ ScamWatchdog.org

p.s. Don't forget about My Binary Options 101 Guide if you're new to binary options!


19 comments:

  1. wow thank you for this review, roy. it looks like a great system, but i wasn't going to try it out until you wrote a review. ill check it out now and let you know how i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Roy, I have sign up under you in this software, but I confuse that the system force us to make 4 investment in the 4 different broker to make maximum result. That's enough much money to invest for initial for me. What do you think about their concept Mr. Roy? Did you follow to invest that 4 brokers recommended like their concept?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a good concept. It's similar to my own Super Signals software. There's a lot of good feedback on this system, good testimonials and it's different from most of the others. So far, I've had good results trading with it. I hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. Dear Roy, Thanks for your review. Is it that I have to invest $1000 each on the 4 brokers they recommend? I am not a rich person, I can invest $250 each on 2 brokers. Please advise me how to go about this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should be able to do $250 each. If it's too much, I recommend one of the top systems on My Top 40 Binary Options list, you can find the link at the top right hand corner of my page.

      Delete
  4. Hi Roy,

    I have signed up to this too.

    So far I have selected my 4 brokers and was about to fund the accounts with $250 in each.
    However, the brokers are asking up to $500 min on some and I cannot for the life of me make a deposit.
    I am in the UK and am using a debit card to do this.

    Can you give me some advice. I have also emailed the support team but have not had a reply as yet.

    Just want to get off the launch pad asap

    Many thanks

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100 Percent Profit really requires a bigger investment than most trading bots. If you're not comfortable with that, I suggest checking my Master LIst for single-broker systems.

      Delete
  5. Hello Roy!!

    Just to better understand..this system will actually work if i will be able to deposit at least $250 into 4 broker accounts
    tot. investment required at least $1,000??? If i deposit $250 into just 2 broker accounts the risk is that the bot will not work
    as it should be...correct? Thanks a lot Roy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, $1000 investment is the best choice. That's what I did.

      Delete
  6. Hello Roy!
    May be i'm missing something here..is this BOT an automated software (it will place trades for us) or i will receive signals
    and will have to trade them by myself? In this case how long will i have to place trades (once received signals) on the brokers platforms?? Thanks a lot Roy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Roy!

    I'm about to join 100% Profit Bot soon..just to know if currently and in these days the BOT is still well performing or not,
    are you able to know (if you are still testing the system) which is the signal accuracy at the time? From what i'm able to see
    above you have had a good 73%, is that the % yet? The accuracy is not so important but i wish to know if it is steady..
    All the best Roy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's still steady. I'll update my review if anything changes.

      Delete
  8. Hi Roy,
    I am thinking of joining up to the 100% profit bot scheme, can you tell me honestly is it or is it not a scam. Thanks for now, Marc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a scam as far as I'm concerned, no.

      Delete
  9. Hi Roy can u answer J questions made on the 17th November b4 i jump in myself
    Thanks
    Viliame

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks brother Roy for helping me to find another top robot like Professional Binary Robot and to avoid in the same way another scam robot named Binary Option Robot which I was trying to use before I saw and read your review here. May Gob our Father bless you forever for helping people over the world

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Roy,
    Today i joined with 100percentageprofitbot only need to fund to activate it so though take your advice before activate it.
    Thx/Gk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Roy,
    I really appreciate your support and hereby required your support to take an appropriate decisions to start trading with 100-percentage-profit-bot. I signed up with this now i have to fund this and i am looking for your advice to proceed Further.
    Thx/Rgds
    GK

    ReplyDelete