Thursday, October 23, 2014

OZ ROBOT OFFICIAL REVIEW - Scam or Real?

REVIEW: OZ ROBOT SCAM

oz robot
 


Visit ScamWatchdog.org - our NEW site - for the latest news

Nov. 30th, 2014

Dear newsletter subscribe
rs, blog readers and friends,

Some of you may have noticed that in the past I have not had great things to say about Paul Ring's Oz Robot, an Australian currency binary options signals system. I should add this was before I reviewed the system and liked it so much. I had simply heard some rumors that it was scam, and I hadn't fully investigated it yet.

I'm pretty wary of most of these systems, so it usually takes a lot for me to endorse something.

That's why when I got a call on my phone a few days ago from a foreign number, I was surprised to find that number was an Australian number. I answered and was greeted by a girl with a lovely Aussie accent. She said she was a representative for Nick Knolls, the creator of the Oz Robot and Paul Ring's business partner.

She said Nick wanted to speak to me.

I eventually got a hold of him the next day. He said he knew of my blog, he knew I had influence in the industry, and he was concerned that I had been calling his system a "scam".


I ended up learning a lot about his system, all of the details about it I hadn't investigated prior to making my assumptions about it.


oz robot review 

Nick really won me over, I have to admit. I really appreciate his phone calls and effort to explain his system to me. I'm so impressed by "Oz Robot", I think it might be a good stand-alone choice for people wanting to make money with binary options.

While I encourage everyone to use my free Super Signals software, if you're looking for just one system to try, I'm putting Oz Robot at the top of the list.


That said I still think it's a scam.

Click here for my VERIFIED LIST of binary options systems.


God bless,

Roy @ ScamWatchdog.org

18 comments:

  1. Hi Roy,

    How are you doing with Oz Robot?

    I will really appreciate it if you could show us your trading performance results.

    Best Regards,

    John Kinsu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great system. I'll see if I can get something up. Make sure you're on my newsletter list to get the most recent updates.

      Delete
  2. So why do you now recommend the system after calling it a scam for a while. Since you haven't tested the system or are sure of the it, Why did you make a review of it before and called it a SCAM?

    I guess, maybe he has offered you money that made you to change your mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you not read my review? Please read my review above to get the answer to your question.

      Delete
  3. Hi Roy, I came across Oz Robot and wonder how reliable is their auto trade? I have registered but have not put in any money yet. The broker they have selected for me is Big Option, is it reliable especially during withdrawal time? What happens after the free trial period is over? Do I need to pay a hefty sum to use their software. I have lost some money in binary options already, thats's why I want to be sure before going in again. Hope you cen help me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had good success with Big Option, and I wouldn't worry about the "free trial", it lasts forever, but they'll want you to upgrade after 60 days, I believe. I didn't upgrade and nothing changed and I wasn't charged.

      Delete
  4. Hi Roy, I have tried Ozrobot. The result is not as good as it claims. There is only 1 or 2 trades per day and usually, u win 1 day and lose the other day. Are you experiencing the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slight better results than you, but similar. It is a slow trading bot, which is a good thing.

      Delete
  5. Hi, I signed up mid October, it started winning everything, I was amazed! and after a few days I got a 200 withdrawal from NRGBinary. But after 2 weeks it started to worsen and now it is performing very poorly, not being profitable. Hope it gets better soon. This is happening also to other systems I started at the same time with most winning trades and now they are poorer. I wonder if they are somehow programmed for getting worse after some time and making traders lose their money, or maybe it is just because of the market conditions these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Market conditions are too volatile recently. Only my Super Signals Software is strong enough not to be affected by it.

      Delete
  6. HI ROY !!!
    please tell me can i use just one broker with binary app 810 ???? because u said that it's multi broker .... i am from pakistan please tell me brother .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to use the multi-broker function if you don't want to, it will still work.

      Delete
  7. Hi there Roy, what is your assessment on Binary App 810?
    Regards
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please see my review, it's right there on my right side bar.

      Delete
  8. Roy, I watched Ozrobot video and it was so impressive that I signed up, but delayed depositing money with Beeoption before I checked out your review. I'm glad I did, as I believe I would be disappointed. After reading one of your comments about Ozrobot performing well, then got bad to the point of it not being profitable. I'm looking for a product that will bring me profit every month. I'm testing Binary Ascend at present, because there were many great reviews out there, however, it has not performed well enough for me to go live trading. It's been over a year now and I'm still demo trading. How is you Super Signals working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me personally if you want answers. My email address is listed all over my site.

      Delete
  9. You can't take away of someones commence once they say something, can't convince me that at first you call someone "ashole" than you change your mind. That does not work that way. Once someone call a system "SCUM" it is a "SCAM". Period. You won't change my mind about it and don't let yourself fooled by Roy changing his mind about the System. Something if it's too good to be the truth usually it is. It is fishy.

    C.W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what you are referring to or talking about. Please be more specific.

      Delete