Sunday, July 27, 2014

Prayer Requests for Those Struggling Financially

A plea for prayer requests...

December 10th update: please send requests to ChristianityNewsToday1@Gmail.com

Over the course of the past few days, I've received a lot of emails and messages from people who are struggling financially. They want a way out. They're looking for hope. They're looking for something that works, but they're not finding it.

Some of their messages were so heartbreaking, I felt the need to send this message out to my list and ask for their thoughts and prayers. I know not everyone on this list is a Christian, and that's fine. But even if you're not a Christian, I'm sure some of these stories will still touch you just as much as they did me:

* Mike M. is a former truck driver who lost his job due to company cutbacks. He's living with his 78 year-old mother and sharing her social security income, as his unemployment income has run out. He's looking for jobs in his central Michigan hometown, but there is nothing. And he's so busy taking care of his mother's health needs, he barely has time to look. He needs help, our thoughts and our prayers. I've personally sent him a donation. If anyone else wishes to help him, please contact me and I'll forward you his information and email.

* A couple from Kansas whose names I'll keep private for their sake wrote me a long, heartfelt message describing their current crushing debt loads, their financial struggles, their difficulties finding jobs. They're both 60. She works full-time. He's looking for work. They wanted to retire, but they only have $28 in their checking account until the end of the month. I couldn't believe it when I read that. If anyone wants to help with a small donation, email me and I'll get you their information.

* A mother of two from Calgary wrote me. If she sees this, I hope she knows my thoughts and prayers are with her. She's struggling, too, and barely able to make ends meet.

* A nice man wrote me saying he's lost his job, and is currently at home taking care of his sick mother. He said doesn't have a dollar left to his name, but is eager to learn how to make money online.

* The most touching story of all? A blind man wrote me. He's 100% blind, and uses voice software to speak to his computer, and his computer will read back text to him. He said he can't find a good broker to trade binary options. One of them, LBinary (a notoriously awful broker), tried to squeeze $5,000 out of him, otherwise they refused to help. So I sent him some brokers that will let him trade on a demo account so he can learn how to do it.

There are more stories than this. I'm doing what I can to help. I just ask for people's thoughts and prayers. If anyone wishes to communicate with anyone above and learn their stories or help, just write me.

All of these people are looking for some financial hope. I've tried to put together the best products on my blog, things that work and can help. Some of them take a lot of time and effort because they are intensive training programs with no flashy gimmicks or promises (Google Sniper, No Cost Income Stream) and others are binary options systems which require usually $250 minimum deposits (Binary Matrix Pro). There are exciting systems like Walter Green's system, but they are out of reach for those who can't make deposits into brokerage accounts. It's really hard for people with nothing to get started. I'm doing my best to help, at this point, but there aren't many options. Often with the Internet, it takes money to make money. I alone spend almost $1,000 a month to maintain my websites.

I'm trying to figure out a way for people with nothing to get started, though. I'll be posting more articles on that soon.

God bless,

Roy T. @ ScamWatchdog.org



7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Ray, you have a great Christian heart. I'll pray for you.
    I just bought ABS from your link and i need your advice what to do next.
    I want to invest in binary options, but I do not know where to start.
    Thank you.
    Sergey.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea Roy. I have never met anyone doing business online, that took the time out to help and pray for people in need. I am overwhelmed with emotion, and right there with you to try and help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I are both 77 and have been scammed out of $ 43,200.00. we have no money and are $95,100 in debt not counting our 1st and 2nd mortgages. Health wise , we need to move to a lower area because of asthma and heart problems.
    there is no chance of that now.
    We would appreciate your prayers. Thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roy, I would like to pray for those thousands and millions of refugees who are living in UN tents in very poor conditions specially in the Middle East due to the wars, those children are having no childhood and their situation seem to have no near future end. My daily prayers are for them, since I feel specially close to those people because o recent work activities in that region.
    Merry Christmas!!
    Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Roy

    I am from Namibia that borders with South Africa and Botswana. After having searched the internet for a website where I can find someone who is doing what he/ she is doing with an honest heart, I met your website this morning. I immediately felt connected because my heart also goes out for others even if I don't have anything to offer. I felt sorry for each story and pray to God the he open doors for them that gives them hope and reason to continue living.

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Roy, I am a 70 year old widow living on my pensions. I had two operations last year, I have bad arthritis, I need hearing aids ($3500), New glasses ($900) and either dentures or dental work done ($10,000). I got talked into putting all of my savings with Option 500 (the Sr. Analyst was James Shaw) and he now tells me all of my money has been lost. I wish God would have hit me over the head to tell me to stop doing that!! I am desperate and destitute and don't know what to do. James Shaw said my investment was 100% guaranteed, risk free, that he would not jeopardize his position, etc. and when I asked him about getting money out on January 30th and again mid_February, he told me to "relax" and let him do his job of "making me money". I need to find a way to check out Option 500 and James Shaw. To me, he committed fraud and literally "stole" all of my money. Is there anything I can do?

    ReplyDelete