Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FRANCO'S SYSTEM: A review of Binary Options Trading Signals - It's NOT a scam!


Franco Binary Options Trading Signals review

FRANCO'S BINARY OPTIONS SYSTEM REVIEW
 


I've finally pulled the trigger and signed up for it!

Some of you may already know about Franco's system, but for those who aren't familiar, let me give you a run down of what it offers:


  • It is a system for binary options trading brokerage accounts.
  • You sign up to watch a real, live, professional trader by the name of Franco trade options each day.
  • You are paying a fee so you can copy his trades.
  • He is a top-tier, 10-year trader with incredible experience and insight.
  • You're getting the best, direct information from a pro.
  • Franco makes six figures a year - by copying him, you're hoping to copy his success.
  • It's $97 every two weeks.

There's a reason I've stuck with and supported Auto Binary Signals, a software program that gives me binary options signals, and that's because it's so cheap. It's a one-time purchase of only $97. Franco's system is $97 every two weeks. I've hesitated to buy it - until now.


I'll be updating this review, in full, with my experience after about a month of using Franco's system. Until then, I wanted to post this preliminary review. I am very excited about his system, now that I've learned more about it. The testimonials and positive reviews, like this one, are very convincing. There's no question this is a real, quality product.


Franco Binary Options Trading System Signals

The question is, Is it worth the high price?

We will find out soon if Franco's trades and expertise are worth the bi-weekly fee. I want to see with my own eyes whether I can really copy him and have success.


(EDIT: 7/14/14 UPDATE - Seven days into using his system and I'm literally BLOWN AWAY by how effective this is. I'm doing well, but I'm seeing other people in the chat room doing even better. Some of these guys are making a lot of money). 
 
If you're interested in learning more about Franco's Binary Options Trading Signals system, just click here. Watch the video, it's very informative. 


Is it a scam? 

Actually, it's impossible for it to be a scam. You're literally signing up to watch a pro trade. You get to see him instantly, in real time, each day making trades, winning and losing (and winning much more than losing). The results speak for themselves. He's also helpful and teaches you along the way. I'm so impressed by this system because there is no doubt it is real. They don't need to hype it up or make outrageous claims. The proof is in the pudding: if Franco is successful, you're successful. And Franco is a pro who's been making a living at this for ten years before he started providing this service. 

How do I start trading binary options?


To use Franco's system, you MUST have a binary options trading account - they're easy to fund with credit cards. 

I have always used Optionow, a broker that has treated me very well and offers a 100% deposit bonus. I deposited $750 so I got $750 extra free. I highly recommend them. Click here to sign up now. Remember, signing up and depositing is free, you have no risk. If you're uncomfortable trading options, you can always withdraw your money and get it back.

If you have any questions, or if you've used Franco's system and would like to leave a review or testimonial on your experience (good or bad), email me here. I'll respond personally. 


What if I'm new to binary options? 

Here's my As Simple As It Gets Guide to binary options:

Total newbies: Check out My Binary Options 101 Guide

Newbie: You'll want to use Binary Matrix Pro, a terrific platform for people new to binary trading. Here's my detailed review.

Intermediate: Auto Binary Signals is a solid, sound platform to compliment your trading accout. Here's my review. Yes, I've made over $10,000 using it.

Advanced: Franco's system is the way to go, but you need a grasp of binary options for his system to achieve its full potential for you.


Click here to check out Franco's site.

Sign up for my newsletter below:


You will be entered into a free product giveaway between July 10th thru Aug. 10th (click for details)







God bless,





4 comments:

  1. hi roy, been using francos system for about two months. im up three grand. guy is a genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news and doesn't surprise me a bit. Keep us updated!

      Delete
  2. Hi Roy, when you sign up with Franco do you also get to use his software or do you just watch it on his screen and he calls out the trades from it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get a special platform to view all of it, with chat features and other options. You'll have your brokerage account open as well to execute trades as Franco does them.

      Delete