Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Auto Binary Signals Forex & options trading system REVIEW. Does it really work?


ABS




AUTO BINARY SIGNALS OPTIONS TRADING REVIEW

I update this review weekly. Scroll down for my grade review and other details...


If you're reading this review, you've probably heard about "binary options" and Auto Binary Trading. Before I found out about this fascinating way of trading, I had traded stocks in the past. So I already had some idea of how brokerage accounts work and what the world of trading is like.

One of the interesting things about binary options is how much money you can make, and how quickly.
It's also much simpler than trading traditional Forex or stocks. A good friend of mine got me into options trading and Forex trading because the risk is much lower for a higher (and faster) reward. But I struggled trading on my binary brokerage account. I needed a boost.

Then I heard about Roger Pierce's Automated Binary Trading platform called Auto Binary Signals or "ABS". It sounds too good to be true at first, I was pretty skeptical of the claims it made. The program uses an advanced algorithm to predict optimum trades and seems to offer the possibility of boosting your income significantly.

Trading system taps into lucrative Forex & options market on autopilot

Auto Binary Signals is a platform that provides "buy" and "sell" signals based on advanced data processing and interpretation that can save you a lot of time and give you a big advantage. Here's a quote from Roger that explains it better:

"My software delivers signals only when the five indicators are aligned together and we have an extremely high confidence rate. As a result, we get a guaranteed highly-accurate ’80-100%’ signal."


An example of the signals ABS gives you
























Simply put, the program uses multiple advanced calculations to predict optimum trades. It's a binary options product that trades currency pairs and other mediums like precious metals or futures - a much more stable way of trading vs. trading stocks alone. You can also make money with options much faster than with stocks.

But is it a proven system?

I wanted to try it out and give it a chance. I knew a friend who had been using it and he was doing great, so I couldn't resist. I bought it myself in August of 2013. Here is my proof of purchase below; email me for more proofs or click here for more income proofs:



I made initial deposits totaling $750 to test it out. It took a few weeks, but I doubled that money. Now my total net profits rest at around $10,624 as of this writing. That's net profit in just ten months. 

Here's live HD video proof showing my computer desktop and my Wells Fargo Bank account (open the video in full screen and use HD setting to see it clearly). This shows my most recent deposit from Optionow (7/16/14, $1,948), the broker ABS recommends through their system:


 

Out of all of my multiple online income streams, Auto Binary Signals is one of my top moneymakers now.  

Why would Roger Pierce sell it if he already got rich using it himself?

I've actually spoken with Roger on the phone. He's very hands-on with his product. I think he loves what he's doing. I think he found a secret, made millions, and decided that everyone should have the opportunity to use this method.

It doesn't hurt him tell other people about it, and he's practically giving it away for the price he's selling it since it's such a high-end product (it's $97 just one time; normally these systems are $100-200 monthly). It's a trading platform that cost him $100,000 to create and fund over a four-year process of research and development.

In all of my interactions with him by phone or email, he's always been gracious, and I believe him to be a wonderfully giving and caring person. He does this because he wants to help people, and what he charges for the system is so small considering how much time, blood, sweat and tears he put into it for so many years developing it.

I am proof even a newbie can make money trading binary options

I do believe anyone can make a living or make a lot of extra money trading binary options. Using ABS just boosts your profit margins. While some people lose -- usually because they are greedy, impatient or don't make the effort to get informed or use extra software like ABS -- there are plenty that do very well, like me. It's all about the effort you put into it. 


Look at the HUGE profits people are making trading binary options (this is a screen from a popular trading platform used with ABS):
















 
*CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ABS OFFICIAL SITE (use link for lowest price offer)*

Here's my grade, plus some info below it I recommend reading:

VERDICT: NOT A SCAM


GRADE: A+

PROS:
  • Great way to get started with binary trading.
  • Anyone, with no trading experience, can get started making money today.
  • It actually works and you will be AMAZED and EXCITED at the profits when they start rolling in.
  • ABS posts video proofs of winning trades every day on their site.
  • They send you a free daily market report that is so helpful and informative. Click here for a sample.
  • Easy to use.
  • Great customer support.
  • 60-day money-back guarantee.
  • No subscription fee.
  • Just $97, one time, an incredible deal.
  • ABS is an integral part of my Super Signals trading method (learn more here).

CONS
  • The sales page is a little pushy, but not bad. I think they're just really proud of their product and I don't blame them, it's terrific.

I recommend those who are ready check out Roger's page and give it a look. Some of it is overwhelming at first, but like I said, it worked for me:


*Click here* to go to the ABS site (use this link for lowest price)


*More info below*

What about getting a broker?

Simply buy ABS and you can sign up with a broker through ABS. It's that easy. 

ABS will show you exactly what to do and you will work with their brokers that offer BIG DEPOSIT BONUSES UP TO 100%.

I highly recommend you buy ABS and use their brokers. They walk you through the sign up process when you buy it. It's very easy.

The brokers ABS uses through their system seem to work better than if you use an outside broker, in my experience. If you already have a broker, I would consider opening a new account with the ABS-endorsed brokers.


What broker do you use? 

I use Optionow (which is one of the brokers ABS uses). Click here to get their 100% sign up bonus. Great broker, I've never had an issue with them.


Is there any risk? 

No. Using ABS to open a broker account involves zero risk. If you make a deposit, there is no fee, and there are numerous, easy funding options, like credit cards. Remember, if you're uncomfortable with trading options, you can always just make a withdrawal and get your money back. There's no risk at all.

Are the ABS modules worth it?

After my initial success, I also bought the ABS ProSignals, ProStrategies, Quad and ProTraining add-ons. I highly recommend these if you want this system to work for you. Once you buy ABS you will have access to these add-on modules and can add them at any time. People who don't buy the add on modules simply won't have the kind of success I've had or those really serious about binary options.

*Click here* to go to the ABS site.


NEW! TESTIMONIAL 

I receive a lot of emails from people asking questions about these products, but every once in a while I get an email from someone who actually bought a product and has a success story. Below is an email from Janice J., who bought Automated Binary Signals through my email newsletter two months ago before I posted this review:

"I love, love, love ABS! Thank you so much for making me aware of it! It's so simple to use. Two months later I've made a profit of $145!!! I even emailed Roger and he personally responded, he's so helpful!" - Janice J., Greeley, Co.



How to test it

After you buy it, you can open an account with the brokers ABS recommends. These accounts can be funded with as little as $250, or you can set up a "free" account (all brokerage accounts should have this option) and test Roger's software and watch it make money off real-world data -- you will be AMAZED at the profits and WISH you had funded your account!

Trust me, because that's what I did at first and I regretted it when the software made a perfect trade that would have netted me about $175 at the time if I had funded it with real cash, but I was using the "free" section of my brokerage account! 


At the time, $175 felt like a LOT of money to me! I made sure I didn't let that happen again, and as I said above, I've made over $10,000 net profit in real cash in nine months since then as I've gained more experience with it.

Feel free to email me personally if you have any questions. I've reviewed and bought so many scams and bad products, it's nice to find something worthwhile and I love sharing the news with people who want to work from home and find financial freedom. So, don't be shy, I respond to every email.

What if I'm just not experienced enough for trading options? 

If you feel overwhelmed and confused, and you're intimidated by the idea of trading yourself, I highly recommend something different for you: Binary Matrix Pro

What is Binary Matrix Pro? This is a simpler system vs. Auto Binary Signals. It's also much cheaper (basically free for the first month), and offers tons of free training. That said, ABS is going to give you a better, long-term profit. ABS is the real deal when it comes to binary signals, but for newbies, Binary Matrix Pro is a good alternative. Check out my review here.

I also recommend My Binary Options 101 Guide for newbies, and if you're really serious about making big money with binary options, you must read about my free Super Signals method.

My best advice

Remember to have a positive attitude! I always have a positive, upbeat attitude in anything I do. Even if I lose a trade, I move on and look at how I can make my money back.

You must be patient. There is no rush. There is no need to make ten trades in a day or a week. 


If you apply yourself even just a little, you can find success. Binary options is real. It's easier than trading stocks and traditional Forex (traditional Forex is really complicated and it's even hard to find a decent broker in the U.S.). People do make a living at trading binary options, people like Franco (a pro) and myself. I hope this review has been helpful! 

*CLICK HERE TO GO TO ABS*


God bless,

auto binary signals


46 comments:

  1. Hey I bought this last week based on your review and I love it. i already had a trading platform set up and this REALLY helps in terms of making the right trades. easiest thing to use in the world, it takes out so much of the guess work. i think the whole economy would crash if people knew how easy it is to make money trading options with this thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok so I'm back. Ive had ABS since early May and I LOVE THIS SYSTEM. Since talking to you and all of the emails we've shared and all of the advice you've given me, I've been able to make a nice profit of $2,200 in the past month. Thank you so, so much for your generous help!

      Delete
    2. I just had my BIGGEST PROFIT YET! $1,273 DOLLARS ON ONE TRADE!!! I'm so excited!!! I LOVE ABS!!

      Delete
    3. Great news, Craig. Keep us updated.

      Delete
  2. hello, I wonder if I should create a new account, or can I use an existing account and can use any broker. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would fund an account with Optionow (see the link above in my review). That, or just buy ABS and you can fund it through them, I think they also use Optionow and now one other broker.

      Delete
  3. i bought this on your recommendation, justin, and it's a wonderful product. my husband helped me out with the forex side of it, and now we've got it running smoothly and we're making a lot of profitable trades. we've made about $200 profit in two months, but we started with a small deposit. so thank you so much for this review, we're thrilled with ABS! we're telling all of our friends about it,too! --- catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Catherine
      you allready use the autotrader? how is it?

      can you replay me for argfpereira@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. hey mate great review!!! i bought abs six months ago and i've done great with it. i wanted to see how others were doing so im glad to see im not the only one! i didnt think i was but i wanted to make sure I wasn't just some lucky bloke who made a few lucky trades lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sagar here
    I came accross with abs today and nice to see above reviews . Just want to know will i be able to make money and i already have account with broker so let me know how much you are making money and if its worth please
    Thank you all we in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done very well with ABS, as I've made over $8,000 USD in net profits since last August. It's probably the BEST purchase you can make if you do options trading. Professional traders use the same system or much more expensive platforms that do the same thing Auto Binary Signals does. I can't imagine trading without it! It's an essential tool for making the best trades.

      Good luck and keep us updated,

      Roy

      Delete
  6. Hey man this was a great review! I have used abs for a few months now with mixed results, so i wonder how you get those results. What kind of options do you use in ABS, 1M-5M or 15M-1H signals? What expiry times do you use for the signals and which broker are you using? In the trend expectancy how high are the signals before you take them 85%,88% etc? Do use any graphs in additon to ABS like Thinkorswim? Do you trade currency or anything else, and do you trade certain times of the day or are you just following the signals? I few questions there man, but i would really appreciate i you could answer them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can give you a full run down of everything I do, just email me. The signals must be at least 88-89% before I do anything. I prefer currencies, and I trade at all times of the day. Like I said, I trade once or twice a month, I watch it closely, then I make large trades and they usually result in big profits. You just have to be really thorough and careful.

      Delete
  7. I read throughout all the website and there is no price indicated.... (?)
    I do not understand... I will type my email, click on 'instant access', and then?
    Also, I cannot find any list of compatible brokers....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is $97. It's a one-time payment. Most options systems charge weekly or month rates in the range of $50-$200, so it's a great deal. Once you buy it ABS gives you a huge list of brokers. You can call their customer support and they'll help. There's also a big list right on their website, I just looked at it right now.

      Delete
  8. What is ABS? Is it an indicator that plugs into MetaTrader4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a binary options signals indicator. It works with binary options trading platforms.

      Delete
  9. looking forward to buying it but which broker should I use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started out with Optionow, based on the recommendation through ABS when I bought it. So far they've been great and I've gotten my withdraws by bank wire always in a timely fashion. Once you buy ABS it's easy to sign up with a broker through ABS.

      Delete
  10. WHAT OF IF I ALREADY HAVE A BROKER THAT IS NOT LISTED UNDER ABS PLATFORM, CAN THE ABS STILL TRADE FOR ME, IF YES, HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE ABS TO TRADE FOR ME PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should work for almost ALL known binary brokers. If it does not, you can simply return ABS for a full refund. Once you buy ABS, it shows you how to connect it to your broker. Good luck!

      Delete
  11. Hello as anyone here subscribe to ABS Pro Signal or Pro Trader, the upgrade package which enable the user to gain access to the Roger's personal Trades. My Question is that how long will it takes for your Pro Signal Package to be added to your ABS once you pay for the Pro Signal, is it instantly or could take few hours for the admin to set up and add your account to the system of the ABS Pro Signal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it and it should be instant. It was for me, but maybe they've changed it. I don't know.

      Delete
  12. This is one of the best auto signal software. But need expertise knowledge to get maximum benefit from this software. I have got near about 60% accuracy result on applying this auto signal app. But i think i need to learn more about this software.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roy have you tried the autotrading the ABS signals? if so how did you find the performance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like it, though I typically trade myself if I trade. But I've used it off and on. I notice the ROI is slightly lower over time than when I trade. But I know some people like it for the convenience. Since I'm online all day, I don't need it as much, but people who work may want to use it since they don't have as much time.

      Delete
  14. Roy, Thanks for your hard work and reviews. I have purchased ABS and trying to find a reputuable broker to deal with. I have seen many things online that say Optionow is not a good broker to deal with. I was thinking about going with Redwood. Any suggestions to help me make the best decision? Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had a good experience with Optionow. It's possible all the bad reviews are competitors, very possible. They just put up fake bad reviews to direct traffic to their site. It's a dirty trick I see all over. As for Redwood, I think they are actually awful. Someone just wrote me today saying they were scammed. They have a very detailed case they shared with me. Email me if you would like me to put you in touch with this guy, I'm sure he'll share his story to save other people money. I tend to take the personal stories like that much more seriously. So it's up to you. You might just try the brokers ABS recommends, though I think the last time I checked they support Optionow as well.

      Delete
    2. You can also see the video at the top right hand side of my blog, where I show a live view of my bank account and a wire transfer I just got from Optionow.

      Delete
  15. I am using ABS main strategy for the last two weeks and have actively traded following 85% and up signals. So far, the signals have not produced what ABS promised: I lost almost 70% of my trades. I am just wondering what you are doing differently that I might be missing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never trade anything lower than 89%, and usually it's above 90%. Are you using other sources of information to triangulate with ABS'?

      Delete
  16. Just register with the Binary Matrix Pro but rheir recommended broker is Banc de Binary with no option to chose from. Do you have ant review on banc de binary? Is there any option of using my own broker with the system? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they use that broker. I've done fine with them. Haven't had an issue so far. Using another broker won't work. I know some people are a little hesitant to use different brokers, but I personally have about 17 brokerage accounts, a few of which I use actively (Optionow, as I mention above for ABS, SpotFN, and Banc de Binary for Binary Matrix Pro and a few others). Once you get into binary options you'll find you'll use a lot of brokers, and it's good, because I've gotten about $6,800 in deposit bonuses over the past year by using so many brokers, most of that money I eventually got paid after I used those brokers and traded for a month or two (obviously you have to trade for a bit before they pay out the bonuses, otherwise people could just deposit money, get the bonus, then withdraw and basically steal the bonus).

      So hang in there, and keep us updated.

      God bless,

      Roy

      Delete
  17. Im with ceader Finance will your program work with them?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! Roy, all beauty! This software really takes to make the binary, both long-term negotiations, as in fast 60 seconds negotiations? I do not have much experience with binary signals. But know that if you choose the right signal at the right time, the gains will be excellent. A few days ago, lost in negotiations for lack of help. Most of the signs were wrong choices. Both short-term (60 seconds) and long term. I'm seriously considering getting this signal software. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it. Everyone serious about binary options should have ABS, it is THE most advanced software available.

      For 60 second signals, Binary Matrix Pro is the gold standard. I recommend both systems of course (the more systems you have, the better). Check out my review of Binary Matrix Pro here.

      If you have any questions, just email me.

      God bless,

      Roy

      Delete
  19. I use BeeOptions as my current broker. Can I use ABS with my current broker or would I have to open a new account with one of the recommended brokers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were you, I would sign up with Optionow, click here -- it's the broker I use and it's an officially supported ABS broker. Or, just buy ABS and sign up within the ABS system for one of their brokers, it's very easy.

      I've heard stories of people who don't use the ABS-approved brokers, and they've had issues. Even though ABS DOES support nearly all brokers, it's best to go with what they use and support.

      Hope this helps,

      Roy

      Delete
  20. Hi Roy, my experience of using the binary matrix pro: I am using it together with the ABS and other indicators that I have, getting good trades on the 15 and 30mins while I am not getting good trades on the 60 seconds. Any idea on how to trade the 60secs as my result is different from what is on the video. Thanks.
    God Bless.
    Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What do you think about Walter Green software. Have you used it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, here's my review of it here. It's been an incredible experience.

      Delete
  22. Roy, ABS is real good software? I'm so afraid of buying that product.
    And Many people say that Binary Matrix pro is scam. I don't trust anyone. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both great. The "people" calling these things "scams" are just competitors who set up fake sites and create fake accounts leaving bad reviews. They are competitors doing this, and also some people who have no idea what they are doing who lose money.

      Delete
  23. Roy, Is ABS good software?
    And many people say that Binary Matrix Pro is scam. How about think?

    ReplyDelete
  24. ABS is excellent.

    Binary Matrix Pro is not a scam. I use it. It's part of my Super Signals software (that is free, by the way). People say it is a scam because they are fake reviewers, hired by competitors to trash the product.

    ReplyDelete